Write a Sex Scene in 8 Steps
When it comes to writing a satisfying sex scene, we generally experience two reactions: So much fun, oo-la-la! And—Ugh, intimacy.
We’re plagued with thoughts like this better be good or readers will hate everything.
Suddenly, we’re squirming in a bad way. And the pressure to deliver a satisfying scene is more overwhelming than finishing a super burrito in one sitting.
- Everyone has different sexual tastes, can you please them all?
- Does The First Time need to be the perfect moment under perfect circumstances?
- Is there enough showing, enough emotion, enough heat?
- Does the scene blend with the rest of the story or is everything out of character?
- Will you go crazy trying to get it all right? (Yes.)
This worksheet simplifies complex, intimate scenes and guides you through writing a satisfying moment in your novel.
So, download this goodie for FREE, pour some wine, dim the lights, and write a scene that will make you (and your readers) squirm in a good way.
Get the 8-Step Guide
Without dread or dry spells, without secrecy or shame, you can navigate every kiss, every sigh, every groan in eight steps.